Last updated: This Data Policy and Privacy Statement was last updated on 21 July 2023
UCPH as lead dissemination partner for the HoloFood consortium maintains this website on behalf of all partners.
This information is :
- Of general nature and not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- Not necessarily comprehensive or complete
- There are some links to external sites. This does not imply that the consortium endorses these sites or assumes responsibility for these sites;
- Professional or legal advice is not included on this website. Please contact a suitably qualified professional if you are in need of specific advice.
We aim to keep the information contained on this website timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention we aim to correct them with as minimal disruption as possible. The HoloFood consortium accepts no responsibility with regards to any issues that may arise as a result of using this site or linked external sites.
HoloFood's data policy is compliant to the conditions set out in Horizon 2020 Grant Agreement.
Types of data this website collects
When you use the HoloFood website:
We gather analytical data collected on an aggregated basis of all visitors to the website. The data that we collect through Google Analytics are anonymised and are therefore not personally identifiable. If you do not want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can opt-out through tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
What we do with your data:
Aside from cookies, we do not collect, store or re-use any personally identifiable data as a result of your visit to the website. If this changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Statement accordingly.
We will store your data until December 2025.
Your data protection rights
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to ask HoloFood for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that HoloFood correct any information you believe to be inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that HoloFood erase your personal data from our records.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that HoloFood restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to HoloFood processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that HoloFood transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Right to complain to the Data Protection Agency (Datalisynet)
If you wish to raise a complaint, you can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance or the UCPH Data Protection Officer (email@example.com). If you are not satisfied, you can complain to the Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement. The ‘Last updated’ section at the top of this page indicates when it was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective once we post the revised version on the HoloFood website. Your use of the HoloFood website and services following these changes means that you accept the Privacy Statement.
How to contact us
The data controller for the HoloFood website and services provided through this website is UCPH, located at Øster Farimagsgade 5, CSS building 7, Copenhagen, Denmark. If you need to contact UCPH with regard to any of your rights as set out in this Privacy Statement, all such requests should be made in writing by emailing the Data Protection Office at email@example.com.